In Honor of Someone Who Died of Cancer

    In honor of someone who died of cancer, survived, or who is fighting against it.



                                                                   Sonja Cain Barrier




Stupid cancer. We all want a new car, a new phone. A person who has cancer only wants one thing... to survive. I know that a lot of you "who think you're too cool" probably won't re-post this. But a very little amount of my friends will. Put this on your wall in honor of someone who died of cancer, survived, or who is fighting against it.


"In memory of my mother Wanda, my sister Donna, mother-in-law Lee, father-in-law Roy, Aunt Alma, Aunt Pat, Uncle Tom, Cousin Anne, Cousin Pat and many more" and "To the survivors, myself, my sister Cyndy, my sister Sheryl, my niece Whitney, many other friends who are fighting right now."


Barrier's Books & Associates

No comments:

Post a Comment